I'm a freelancer software developer and malware/anti malware researcher.
My proficiency is :
- windows desktop programming using high level languages such as Delphi,MS VB(not .NET), C/C++, (and Related to the technology) and in low level x86/x64 Assembly language.
- Reverse Engineering and Malware/Anti malware researcher.
- Security researcher.
- a little image processing.
My favorites is :
- Windows and Unix\Linux architecture.
- Reverse Engineering and Malware/Anti Malware Research.
- Windows and Unix\Linux driver developing.
- Windows and *nix family programming.
- Image processing.
- Artificial neural networks(ANN).
- English and Russian.
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for Information security professionals
Q&A for Ubuntu users and developers
Q&A for researchers and developers who explore the principles of a system through analysis of its structure, function, and operation