What I do
I'm a professional Web Application developer for a consulting company in the SE Wisconsin/NE Illinois area. On my own time, I'm a hobbyist game developer, working on a visual novel project using Unity.
- Currently, I'm working with Angular, Node.js, DynamoDB, Less, and Jade.
- For my hobby project, I'm working with Unity and C#.
- I've worked with JBoss, JAX-WS, RESTEasy, and Angular.
- I'm teaching myself Ruby, and I know a bit of C#, C/C++ and PHP.
- I've done work in Arduino development and robotics, and dabbled in Nintendo DS homebrew development.
- I've done undergraduate research into computer graphics, AI, and game design.
- I've worked with the Selenium WebDriver web automation framework, Google Analytics and ReCaptcha v2, Amazon S3, Constant Contact, and various other APIs.
- I'm familiar with a number of version control systems and software process tools, though I'd like to use them more in my daily development process.
- I hold a Bachelor's of Science in Software Engineering from the Milwaukee School of Engineering, class of 2014.
- I was a member of several student organizations, including MAGE, Theater Troupe, and the MSOE Jazz Band at various points
- I was the co-founder and founding vice president of the FIRST Collegiate Robotics Organization.
- Good food
- FIRST Robotics Competition
- Anime and anime conventions
- Pragmatic software development
- Video games
- Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Haunted houses
- Disney theme parks
- Contemporary American history of the mid-to-late 20th century.
Without SO, I'd be lost. I started developing right as it was starting up, and I've been growing alongside it almost every day.
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for professional and independent game developers
Q&A for passionate videogamers on all platforms
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for anime and manga fans
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites
Q&A for system and network administrators
Q&A for scientific skepticism
Q&A for WordPress developers and administrators
Q&A for people who want to be financially literate
Q&A for gamemasters and players of tabletop, paper-and-pencil role-playing games
Q&A for students, researchers and practitioners of computer science
Q&A for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields
Q&A for committed Christians, experts in Christianity and those interested in learning more
Q&A for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts
Q&A for members of the workforce navigating the professional setting
Q&A for active researchers, academics and students of physics
Q&A for science fiction and fantasy enthusiasts
Q&A for movie and tv enthusiasts
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for peer programmer code reviews
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for programming puzzle enthusiasts and code golfers
Q&A for physical fitness professionals, athletes, trainers, and those providing health-related needs
Q&A for LEGO® and building block enthusiasts
Q&A for spacecraft operators, scientists, engineers, and enthusiasts
Q&A for people interested in improving and participating in the patent system
Q&A for professional robotic engineers, hobbyists, researchers and students
Q&A for parents, grandparents, nannies and others with a parenting role
Q&A for astronomers and astrophysicists
Q&A for people organizing, marketing or licensing open source development projects