- Currently a PhD student at the algorithms group in the Department of Informatics, University of Bergen.
- Master of science in informatics degree from the same department, writing a thesis in modal (epistemic and strategic) logic using effectivity functions.
- Bachelor degree in cognitive science from the University of Bergen.
- Phone systems admin
- Algorithms and Graph theory
- Logic (modal)
- Applied algorithms and graph theory on Android
What will I be when I grow up (pick one)
- Writer or
Q&A for students, researchers and practitioners of computer science
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for theoretical computer scientists and researchers in related fields
Q&A for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields
Q&A for professional mathematicians
Q&A for programming puzzle enthusiasts and code golfers
Q&A for users of TeX, LaTeX, ConTeXt, and related typesetting systems
Q&A for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts
Q&A for active researchers, academics and students of physics
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for science fiction and fantasy enthusiasts
Q&A for user experience researchers and experts
Q&A for Ubuntu users and developers
Q&A for road warriors and seasoned travelers
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for professional and independent game developers
Q&A for users of Linux, FreeBSD and other Un*x-like operating systems.
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for members of the workforce navigating the professional setting
Q&A for serious players and enthusiasts of chess
Q&A for academics and those enrolled in higher education
Q&A for physical fitness professionals, athletes, trainers, and those providing health-related needs
Q&A for movie and tv enthusiasts
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites