I don't consider myself a deep expert but a broad expert in IT technologies, from hardware design to web programming. My knowledge covers:
- Embedded device design using FreeScale's Coldfire and HC microprocessors/microcontrollers.
- Low level programming languages: C, M68K assembly, Intel assembly.
- Medium/High level programming languages: C++, Haskell, Java (for developing Android apps).
- Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Scripting languages: Ruby, Lua, Bash.
- DSL (Domain-Specific Language) compiler implementation.
- XML, XSL, XPath
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for active researchers, academics and students of physics
Q&A for students of BerkeleyX CS169.1x: Engineering Software as a Service
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites
Q&A for user experience researchers and experts
Q&A for parents, grandparents, nannies and others with a parenting role
Q&A for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts
Q&A for enthusiasts and power users of the Android operating system
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for system and network administrators
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for Ubuntu users and developers