- 4 years of experience in software development with Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Systems (BSc IS).
- Hands on experience on .NET (2.0/3.5/4), ASP.NET, C#, Visual Studio 2008/2010, IIS and SQL Server.
- Rich exposure to System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).Strong Object Oriented concepts for software design and implementation.
- Strong knowledge of Web Applications and Web services.
- Experience in developing the web based applications using C#.Net, Asp.Net, Web services and MS-SQL Server.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to lead a team and keep them motivated.
- Framework : .NET 2.0/3.5/ 4
- Programming Languages : C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Java Android, VBA, Objective-C
- Web Technologies : Web Services, HTML, JSON, SharePoint(Administration)
- Operating Systems : Windows XP/Windows 7/Vista/7, Windows Server 2008, Mac OSX
- Databases : SQL Server 2005/2008, MS Access
- Testing Tools : VS 2008/2010
- Programming Environment: Visual Studio 2008/2010, Eclipse, Xcode, MS Access VS
- Adobe Photoshop (Basics) + CSS
- Ability to handle as well as leading a team of developers and co-ordinate smooth delivery of the project.
- Training the new members in the team and getting them productive quickly.
- Strong client facing skills.
- Problem solving capability peered with strong communication skills.
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Joined 3 years ago, last seen 5 days ago