- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 C)
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan
- Mix together flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl
- Add sugar and butter to mixing bowl and beat well
- Add egg, beat mixture until egg is fully incorporated.
- Add vanilla and continue mixing
- Beat in 1/3 cup milk
- Gently stir in about 1/3 of the flour/baking powder mixture.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 until all the ingredients are blended.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes.
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for enthusiasts and power users of the Android operating system
Q&A for passionate videogamers on all platforms
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites
Q&A for members of the workforce navigating the professional setting
Q&A for power users of web applications
Q&A for Information security professionals
Q&A for pro webmasters
Q&A for Ubuntu users and developers
Q&A for users of Mathematica
Q&A for power users of Apple hardware and software
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields
Q&A for user experience researchers and experts
Q&A for scientists, academics, teachers and students
Q&A for Bitcoin crypto-currency enthusiasts
Q&A for professional system and network administrators
Q&A for active researchers, academics and students of physics