I am a self-taught hobbyist who loves learning new skills and inferencing my Arduino to anything I can get my hands on.
I code with:
- C/C++ for Arduino
- C#.net with Windows Forms Call me old-style, but I'm too lazy to learn WPF for the 3 applications I write every year.
- [2/23/14:] Learning AJAX for website
- Some Java
Other Languages I know (but don't use):
- VB.net (Choke... but it was my first language to learn so...)
Some of my Past on SE:
- I participated in the first
Arduino.SEArea51 site launch, which failed. I got to 800 reputation there.
- My first site to join was SO
- I didn't want to sign up at first for an account, that's why I put "Anonymous Person" in the text box with "your name." I did end up signing up, but with a quick search I found out there were others with the same spelling, so I modified it to make me unique. I am a extreme grammar "freak," but I prefer uniqueness over a few letters spelled correctly. I couldn't think of a better name. Tip: I don't really have a vivid imagination. I do read, but 98% of it is online.
What I'm doing Now:
- I can't tell you too much or you'll steal my ideas! (Not that anyone is actually going to read this. STILL)
- Being a part of the new Area51 Arduino.SE proposal
- Revisiting my older questions to make them look more professional.
My Aspirations and Dreams:
- Becoming a mod on a site that I love... Arduino.SE maybe? I don't know if I have the time now, but someday.
I'm now a 1.2K Rep user on EE.SE.
No Arduinos hurt in the making of this profile. (More or less.)
Q&A for electronics and electrical engineering professionals, students, and enthusiasts
Q&A for developers of open-source hardware and software that is compatible with Arduino
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites
Q&A for professional robotic engineers, hobbyists, researchers and students
Q&A for users and developers of hardware and software for Raspberry Pi
Q&A for passionate videogamers on all platforms
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for power users of Apple hardware and software
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for contractors and serious DIYers
Q&A for user experience researchers and experts
Q&A for mechanics and DIY enthusiast owners of cars, trucks, and motorcycles
Q&A for enthusiasts and power users of the Android operating system
Q&A for Ubuntu users and developers
Q&A for pro webmasters
Q&A for people interested in improving and participating in the patent system