Just an amateur and enthusiast. By day I play a mild-mannered financial professional in Japan. Here are a few of my side projects:
- FinAnSu - An Excel add-in allowing the import of security quotes and web data in general, along with functions for option pricing, parsing CSVs, sorting data, interpolating rates, quicker access to accounting formats, etc.
- Rupee - A financial library for Ruby
- Konjac - A Ruby command line utility for translating documents using YAML dictionaries
- Prisma Quotes - A Chrome extension to get live quotes and charts for stocks and securities from Bloomberg, Google, Yahoo! and Quote.com.
- akamon-ec.org - The site for my club at University of Tokyo.
- yaku - A reader for the excellent EDICT dictionary.
- transcripa - Transcribe some languages into IPA.
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for passionate videogamers on all platforms
Q&A for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the Japanese language
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for users of Linux, FreeBSD and other Un*x-like operating systems.
Q&A for scientific skepticism
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for power users of Apple hardware and software
Q&A for users of TeX, LaTeX, ConTeXt, and related typesetting systems
Q&A for finance professionals and academics