the way I see myself?
self-educating wherever possible, reaching for the magical 'I can explain it, thus I must have understood it'. Loads of interests and too little time:
- beginning LaTex and HTML composer, aspiring to learn coding; currently learning the basics in Python
- Linux (Debian (using), Fedora (later))
- visual storytelling in photography (still and moving images)
- huge admirer of stop motion animation
- storytelling: theatre, books, poems, street art,…
- graphics design: photography, working with GIMP and UFRaw
- music? Feed me!!!
Americana, electronica, West African guitar music, chiptune and 8bit music, country, female choirs from Eastern Europe, oldschool punk, Deltablues, traditional Korean music, black metal, Krautrock, … I try to keep my ears wide open (too)
next goals: getting a blog up and running (again), starting a mixtape⁄podcast feed, get much deeper into coding and finally getting the LPIC Level 1 examn nailed!
Q&A for users of TeX, LaTeX, ConTeXt, and related typesetting systems
Q&A for science fiction and fantasy enthusiasts
Q&A for professional, enthusiast and amateur photographers
Q&A for user experience researchers and experts