I am a programmer who is trying his best to access stackoverflow by any means anyway. Currently I am working on open source hardware (micro and stupid "smart" things) as well as simple cloud platform to delivery local turnkey solutions to selected industries.
Thanks to Stackoverflow QA services, I can get helps from many experts and gurus.
- Tools like CMSIS-DAP debugger and pitch converter
- Iot boards like STM32F407/KL25Z/LPC1114/STM32F103
- Iot connectivities like 2G/3G M2M/ WiFi/BLE/6LowPAN/Sub-1GHz
- E-Paper QRCode device (E-Badge)
- Patented RFID classified wallet
- High IO, long pull IOT web
...... more with your help