I'm a french developer who currently lives in Melbourne, Australia. I'm in fourth year at EPITECH (European Institute of Technology) but currently studying abroad at RMIT.
I'm absolutely sorry if my English is bad, I'm making everything that is possible to improve myself every day though.
I develop with:
- Node.js (server side).
- Angular.js (client side).
- jQuery (client side).
- OpenLayers (GIS).
- Actionscript 3 (with Minko and Starling) - Wanted a cross-platform and online available program, and found a solution using Adobe AIR/Flash.
- C - I love C because it obliges you to learn some basics useful even for others languages.
- C++ (98 and 11) - In the continuity of C...
- Objective-C - To do some apps.
- C# - Coded a little bit with Unity, I don't really like it though, and did a little bit of .net.
- PHP - Using it since I'm fourteen, I have a lot of practice with this language, easy to learn.
- HTML/CSS - Of course.
And that's pretty all for the moment.
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for cartographers, geographers and GIS professionals
Q&A for professional system and network administrators
Q&A for pro webmasters
Q&A for Ubuntu users and developers
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for Information security professionals
Q&A for people interested in statistics, machine learning, data analysis, data mining, and data visualization
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for professional and independent game developers
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for apps, scripts, and development with the Stack Exchange API
Q&A for science fiction and fantasy enthusiasts
Q&A for power users of web applications
Q&A for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts
Q&A for active researchers, academics and students of physics
Q&A for enthusiasts and power users of Windows Phone OS
Q&A for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the French language
Q&A for peer programmer code reviews