Back to basics:
VBA, VB.Net, Modeling, Process Improvement
C#, BI, Dimensions Agile: most useful technique for finding bugs?
Using this space for my favorite Q&A until this to become a feature.
- http://stackoverflow.com/a/14201765/1389394 (exists/case using
- http://stackoverflow.com/a/2081287/1389394 (group wise max and myths)
- http://stackoverflow.com/a/14347525/1389394 (sum group by case)
- http://stackoverflow.com/a/14358522/1389394 (order by all desc except 2 rows asc)
- Merging data in a single SQL table without a Cursor (took me 2 weeks or more to find this again. I adore it so much as my own answer logic matched this perfect answer :D)
- http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh213234.aspx (sql server analytics - they rock but less mobile)