- Software Platform Architect (C, C++, Java, Assembly).
- Ruby, Perl, and bash scripting on an as-needed basis.
- Very handy with Amazon Web Services and Docker.
- Experience with MCS-51, x86, PowerPC, ARM, ColdFire.
- Develop for posix, eCos, vxWorks, win32.
- Advocate of using robust design practices.
- Focus on scalability and portability.
- Retro interest in TRS-80, Z-80, CP/M.
- Poet, science fiction writer, and humorist.
Amateur radio operator and ARRL member.
callsign (at) arrl.net
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Joined 5 years ago, last seen today
Q&A for amateur radio enthusiasts
Joined 6 months ago, last seen 6 months ago