Mathematician, 12 years in automotive, aerospace and defense industry, On financial markets since 2005.
- Co-author of "Market microstructure in practice".
- Co-organiser of "Market microstructure: confronting many viewpoints".
- Managing editor of "Market Microstructure and Liquidity"
- Member of the Scientific Committee of the French regulator (AMF)
- former member of the Workgroup on Financial Innovation of the European Authority (ESMA)
Q&A for finance professionals and academics
Q&A for gamemasters and players of tabletop, paper-and-pencil role-playing games
Q&A for users of Linux, FreeBSD and other Un*x-like operating systems.
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for users of TeX, LaTeX, ConTeXt, and related typesetting systems
Q&A for people interested in statistics, machine learning, data analysis, data mining, and data visualization
Q&A for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields
Q&A for people who like playing board games, designing board games or modifying the rules of existing board games