Lover of all things techie~
"Every programmer is developing in [a] group of programmers. The smallest group is yourself and yourself a couple of weeks later." - Michael Suodenjoki
Some projects I am currently working on:
- Octo - Automated Build System built on top of Node.JS
- SKiD - Structurally Kinetic Development is a web-based IDE that allows the user to visualize edit code using graphs, visually mapping calls between methods in real time (as you're typing code). SKiD provides a platform on which developers and teams can tailor their IDE to their workflow for free and in the cloud. SKiD is completely open source - both front and back end.
- Rippl - A Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) using a flow-chart approach rather than a linear workflow (and much more).
- Mushine - 2.5D (3D but seemingly on 2 dimensions) game where you 'program' robots to mine for you. The depth is infinite, and the game is completely multiplayer.
- 8B - Source MP mod with mechanized teams. Players hone their skills freely; there are no 'levels', but instead traits that are leveled abstractly (without numbers). These traits, in turn, form classes.
- JLow - Java debugger that hooks into specific code at various levels of a program and allows for runtime filtering of values as well as basic profiling.
- CodeHub - A Natoga module (essentially a sub-domain) that features real time recordings of code + audio in the form of tutorials for several languages. Written in Haxe and Coffee-Script.
- JeTT.FM (abandoned) - Java API implementation for the Turntable.FM system
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for people who use Blender to create 3D graphics, animations, or games
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites
Q&A for passionate videogamers on all platforms
Q&A for professional system and network administrators
Q&A for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields
Q&A for students, researchers and practitioners of computer science
Q&A for professional, enthusiast and amateur photographers
Q&A for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts
Q&A for scientific skepticism
Q&A for users of Mathematica
Q&A for power users of web applications
Q&A for user experience researchers and experts
Q&A for professional and independent game developers
Q&A for database professionals who wish to improve their database skills and learn from others in the community
Q&A for electronics and electrical engineering professionals, students, and enthusiasts
Q&A for Information security professionals
Q&A for engineers, producers, editors, and enthusiasts spanning the fields of video, and media creation
Q&A for programming puzzle enthusiasts and code golfers