Been dabbling about in Microsoft Stack (ASP.NET, C#, AppFabric, WCF). Desperately want to go open source, for once, so trying my hand in PHP.
Things I like :
- The Justice League
- KnockOut.js is also one of my strong points.
- Design Patterns (MVVM for most part)
- The strong typed nature of C#
Things I feel I must learn more :
- ASP.NET MVC
- Android Development
- Angular JS
Things I hate most :
- The relational model of SQL - BORING.
- The autocratic corporate environment of IT firms (One of which I'm a part of)
- All things apple.
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts
Q&A for science fiction and fantasy enthusiasts
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites