Aylesbury Buckinghamshire, UK / Warszawa, Poland

Age: 31

I am right 3% of the time, and I don't care about the other 3% nor even 4%. Up to 97%, because then I do care about the remaining 3% or even 2%.

Hot news from Obama land: "The victims have been arrested and may be facing charges for throwing an empty water bottle as they ran away bleeding."