Focused primarily on the C# / .NET stack, but trying to branch out.
Found some great Android dev courses by John Sonmez.
MOOCs are a great, (free!) way to learn new anything.
I'm currently enrolled in Programming in Scratch (May 5 - Oct 5), R Programming (Jun 1 - 28), Learn HTML5 from W3C (Jun 1 - Jul 14)
Tools I use personally and would recommend to anyone:
- Trello for organizing and tracking progress of your to-do items.
- Confluence for managing your documentation, long-term notes, etc.
- DigitalOcean for web hosting (they host my blog; inexpensive, helpful, simple when you need simple, lots of options if you need 'em)
- Backblaze for cloud backups. Plenty of other options too; backup your data securely somewhere!
You can find me on:
- Twitter (not terribly active, mostly read interesting tweets)
- Around SO, mostly answering WPF, WinForms and LINQ questions
Meta topics I'm currently watching:
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites
Q&A for peer programmer code reviews
Q&A for academics and those enrolled in higher education
Q&A for users of Linux, FreeBSD and other Un*x-like operating systems.
Q&A for enthusiasts and power users of the Android operating system
Q&A for programadores profissionais e entusiastas
Q&A for Ubuntu users and developers
Q&A for user experience researchers and experts
Q&A for apps, scripts, and development with the Stack Exchange API
Q&A for members of the workforce navigating the professional setting
Q&A for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts
Q&A for WordPress developers and administrators
Q&A for users of TeX, LaTeX, ConTeXt, and related typesetting systems
Q&A for contractors and serious DIYers
Q&A for system and network administrators
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields
Q&A for information security professionals
Q&A for people seeking specific software recommendations
Q&A for parents, grandparents, nannies and others with a parenting role
Q&A for programming puzzle enthusiasts and code golfers