I'm a programmer. I've been a programmer for over a decade.
I've worked in the game industry for 7 years, now (2015) I move on to face other challenges.
I've love languages, I like to learn and use as many as I can, and in no particular order these are the ones I used in my career:
- Action Script 3, for flash games
- C#, for Unity 3D games
- C++, for mobile games with cocos2d-x, and apps with JUCE
- Java, for Android games and apps, and for desktop apps a long time ago
- Objective-C, for iOS games and apps)
- Go, for web services
- Python (2.x and 3.x), for internal tools and game servers
I like to play around with different languages to make things and find interesting facts about programming, so I'm developing a new programming language (duh!) in a very slow pace, not only to create something, but also to learn the hows and whys of this lovely profession.
The languages I'm interested or learning right now: Lisp, Erlang and Elixir