"Under promise and over deliver" has been my operating principal for over 15 years as a lead and senior software engineer in the video game industry. I find what the client needs and deliver the project on time and with the highest quality. I work both independently and with teams and am an effective team lead. A highly diverse knowledge of platforms ranging from the iPhone and Nintendo DS to Linux clusters and general purpose GPU programming. Enjoy the challenge of the most difficult of engineering problems and have professionally developed physics engines, rendering engines, custom scripting languages, machine learning, and computer vision.
Software Engineering, video game development, physics and collision, tools (Maya and 3DS Max), 3D Rendering (OpenGL), computer vision, machine learning.
Shipped many iOS, Android and embedded systems projects for various clients:
- ISpy Super Challenger for the LeapFrog Explorer platform.
- Word Lens (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/word-lens/id383463868)
- Magic School Bus: Oceans (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-magic-school-bus-oceans/id410622343?mt=8)
- Go Clifford Go (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/go-clifford-go/id410616822?mt=8)
- Graffiti X (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/graffiti-x/id398375275?mt=8)
- Happy Island (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/happy-island-le/id379293686?mt=8)
- Zoo Paradise (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zoo-paradise/id376484833?mt=8)
- TagDis (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tagdis/id372622939?mt=8)
- iHush (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ihush/id321598389?mt=8)
Anytime Gifts (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/anytime-gifts/id321601167?mt=8)
Developed and released open source OpenVG emulator on top of OpenGL ES, Flash/SWF renderer and a SVG renderer available at GitHub:
Developed an optical character recognition system (OCR) utilizing the iPhone GPU as an accelerated general purpose GPU (GPGPU)
Developed Photoshop and Illustrator file format converters to work on the iPhone and OSX.
Developed computer vision system utilizing advanced machine learning algorithms to work on map-reduce cluster.
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for professional and independent game developers
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for Ubuntu users and developers
Q&A for power users of Apple hardware and software
Q&A for people interested in statistics, machine learning, data analysis, data mining, and data visualization