Spanning the gap between "what could be" and "what has to be" on the search for beauty and simplicity within complex SaaS applications, I am a developer embedded in a design studio supporting SalesForce Marketing Cloud’s application platform. With a solid programming foundation and an eye for design and usability, my heart is where a great user experience dances with development to make a happy customer. I craft a memorable and delightful experience for the user: eliciting an emotional response to connect with the brand while helping the user complete their tasks efficiently. I enjoy learning new languages, technologies and techniques and am excited to be in a field that changes every day.
Things I offer future employers:
- Empathy with users, clients, and team members
- SaaS experience with Fortune 100 clients
- Strong communication skills, detail-oriented and thorough
- Ability to follow direction and estimate delivery
- Promote a user experience that informs, suggests and responds
- Wireframe layouts, map site architecture and information hierarchy
- Write modular, performant scripting bound to an API
- Meet deadlines and work with a team. I welcome critique.
- Script rich, interactive interfaces with usability in mind
- Support various devices with responsive styling and adaptive scripting
- Experience managing and maintaining open-source projects
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for WordPress developers and administrators