While the sun is up, I write code for the cloud.
From dusk till dawn I sleep or work on the
projects listed in my github repository.
- Stackoverflow is for fun (reputation is a side effect)
- Used to have a homepage but the server infrequently crashed so it had to go
- Wanted to recreate the page in the cloud, but was too lazy
- Studied computer engineering but work as a cloud developer these days
- I don't like daylight saving time. Ran out of daylight storage so I can't buffer it.
- Winters are colder outside
- More cheese, more holes. More holes, less cheese. Therefore: More cheese, less cheese.
- I really like cheese
- Hot water freezes faster than cold water
- Europe is one of only 7 continents world wide. Europe is rare.
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for writers/artists using science, geography and culture to construct imaginary worlds and settings
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for system and network administrators
Q&A for network engineers
Q&A for Ubuntu users and developers
Q&A for people seeking specific software recommendations
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites